Information for Suppliers
- Face–to-face meetings with qualified planners
- Only planners who can book business qualify
- 1:1 planner-to-supplier ratio
- Full contact information for all meeting planners
- Training with industry experts
- Numerous networking opportunities to do business
- ROI that is evident before you leave the conference
FREQUENTLY ASKED SUPPLIER QUESTIONS
What is a reverse tradeshow?
Our innovative Marketplace system matches planners and suppliers for individual appointments based on their requests, as well as additional factors. Planners sit at designated tables and suppliers have 1-2 minutes to travel between appointments. A chime signifies the beginning and end of each appointment.
How does the appointment process work?
Planners and suppliers will receive an email stating that the appointment request process is open. Mutual requests get priority, then planner requests are granted, followed by supplier requests. It is not a first-come, first-served process. As long as you complete your requests by the designated end date, your appointment selections will be granted the appropriate priority.
- Connect will provide you with a custom link, ID and password.
- You can review your profile and contact us if you would like to make changes.
- Click on the “Browse Directory” to see who is attending and use the sorting options to narrow down the list.
- Click on “Make Appointment Request” to select destinations you are interested in meeting for your one-on-one appointments.
A few helpful hints: First, review whom you’d like to meet. When requesting appointments, you can arrange them in order of preferences using a tab on the right. If someone has requested you and you’re interested in meeting with them, request them back to increase the likelihood of receiving that appointment on your schedule. The Connect portal can be used with Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browsers. Both are available to download for free. If you are still having difficulty processing your appointment requests after downloading Firefox or Chrome, contact us.
When does the appointment portal open?
The Connect DC appointment schedule is scheduled to open Nov. 27. You should receive an email with further instructions prior to the opening date. The portal closes on Dec. 1, and appointments will be released on or around Dec. 4.
How much is registration?
Registration starts at $4,450. Non-appointment registration is $2,000. Talk to your regional sales rep for more information.
At which hotel should I stay?
Suppliers should make reservations at our host hotel. Reservation portal coming soon.
Become a Sponsor
Click for Details